I've been fascinated by the habits and lives of successful people for over 15 years!
Earl Nightingale is a success in his own birthday suit! He has shared hundreds of inspirational lessons as the Dean of Self-Development and I recommend you read anything he's written. He has guiding principles of life summed up in 8 words and here they are for you to ponder...
- Honesty - "If it's not honest I won't have anything to do with it"
- Workmanship - "Everything I do I will do to the best of my ability"
- Ambition - "It is the desire to do something and human beings are at their best when ...they are doing things"
- Faith - "It makes everything work and is the driving power of our ambition"
- Education - "The broader, the more comprehensive our knowledge, the better, the richer, the more interesting our lives become"
- Charity - "The more we share, the more we get"
- Responsibility - "For ourselves and our lives. If something's wrong... chances are we're a big part of the problem"
- Courage - "Turns the darkness into bright daylight, problems into possibilities"